Technical Features for RayMarine Raymarine Raystar 130 & ST1-STng Converter Retro Pack
The Raymarine T70133 brings a whole new level of precision to your navigation network. It is equipped with an ultra-precise 48-channel GPS receiver with WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS Satellite Differential decoding, the Raystar 130 GPS provides consistent accuracy of better than 3 meters. Raystar 130 is also highly resistant to intentional and unintentional GPS jamming and signal interference.
The SeaTalk 1 to Seatalkng converter that comes as a package allows select SeaTalk 1 devices to interface and communicate on the Raymarine SeaTalkng data network and acts as a compact solution that connects in-line with the SeaTalkng instrument network. It offers flexible installation and can be low-profile mounted on any horizontal surface.
- Part Number: T70133
- WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS Compatible
- Ultra Compact All-In-One GPS Receiver w/ Satellite Differential
- Ultra-Precise 48-Channel GPS Receiver
- Easy Plug-and-Play Connectivity w/ SeaTalkng Networks
- Flexible Surface Mount & Pole Mounting Options
- SeaTalkng & NMEA2000 Network Compatible
- Easily Expanded Using Raymairne SeaTalkng Network Components
- SeaTalk 1 to SeaTalkng Converter
- SeaTalkng Terminators (2x)
- SeaTalkng Blanking Plugs (2x)
- 400mm (15") SeaTalk 1 to SeaTalkng Converter Cable
- SeaTalkng Power Cable
- 1m (3.3') SeaTalkng Spur Cable
The Raymarine Raystar 130 & ST1-STng Converter Retro P has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Raymarine Raystar 130 & ST1-STng Converter Retro P with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like 1M Backbone Cable, 1M Spur Cable, and 20M Cable for the Raymarine Raystar 130 & ST1-STng Converter Retro P. The Raymarine Raystar 130 & ST1-STng Converter Retro P is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Raymarine Raystar 130 & ST1-STng Converter Retro Pack