Technical Features for RayMarine Raymarine CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar Module
The Raymarine CP200 is a CHIRP SideVision™ sonar module expands underwater horizon with crystal-clear, bank-to-bank displays of fish, bait and underwater structure. It uses advanced CHIRP signal processing technology to detect more fish than traditional side scanning sonars and lets you see further more clearly.
The CP200 Sonar module is designed with independently adjustable transducer arrays which enable anglers to preset their SideVision™ transducer angle shallow or deep water applications.
- Sonar Module
- CHIRP SideVision™ & DownVision™ Technology
- 600 ft/183 m Side-to-Side Underwater Coverage
- Freshwater & Coastal Fishing
- Waterproofing Standard IPX6 & IPX7
- 12V / 24V DC Nominal Supply Voltage
- 10.2 V - 32 V DC Operating Voltage Range
- 0°C to +55°C Operating Temperature Range
- Superior Range Performance
- Connections: - Power (Power Cable), Transducer (9 Pin Connector), Raynet Network Connector
Available in 2 Versions:
- w/ Transducer(E70257)
For Raymarine Models:
- aSeries, cSeries, eSeries & gS Series MFDs
- Documentation Pack
- 4 X Mounting Screws
- Power Cable 1m
The Raymarine CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar Module has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Raymarine CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar Module with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Raymarine CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar Module gallery images above for more product views. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like Transducer Extension Cable, and Transom Mount CHIRP SideVision™ Transducer for the Raymarine CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar Module. The Raymarine CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar Module is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Raymarine CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar Module