Technical Features for RayMarine Raymarine ST2000 Plus Tiller Pilot
The Raymarine A12005 ST2000 Plus Tiller Pilot is a reliable and easy-to-use equipment for tacking the boats. It provides efficient, intelligent steering with autotack feature for optimum power conservation. The unit's backlit LCD confirms current and locked heading, plus wind and navigational data when connected to a system. It can be used as a stand-alone pilot or with a SeaTalk/NMEA GPS.
The A12005 offers features such as automatic compass deviation correction, 6-button keypad and windtrim control. It can be used for sailing vessels up to 10,000 lbs (4,500kg).
- ST2000 Plus Tiller Pilot
- Part Number: A12005
- Autotack Feature
- Easy-to-Use Controls
- Efficient, Intelligent Steering For Optimum Power Conservation
- User Adjustable Settings & Alarms
- User Calibration For Optimum Performance
- WindTrim Control In WindTrim Mode
- Automatic Compass Deviation Correction
- Northerly/Southerly Heading Compensation
- Automatic Heading Deadband - Seastate Control
- Interfaces SeaTalk & NMEA 0183 Input
- Optional Remote Control & External Compass
- Waypoint Advance Feature
The Raymarine A12005 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Raymarine A12005 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like Pedestal Socket, Bracket, and Mounting Socket for the Raymarine A12005. The Raymarine A12005 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
I have had three of these, two of them in the basement now waiting for me to get around to sending them in for repair, one of them long gone. They are great when they are working but wear the seals out fast and then water gets in and suddenly it's non-functional or worse it will work intermittently. I just don't know of a better alternative.
Raymarine ST2000 Plus Tiller Pilot