Technical Features for RayMarine Raymarine Pathfinder Smart Heading Sensor
The Raymarine E12102 Pathfinder smart heading sensor is a gyro stabilized fluxgate compass system, specifically designed for use with the Raymarine multifunction displays equipped with radar. It provides accurate data over NMEA 0183 and improves stability of radar/chart.
The E12102 improves performance of MARPA and target acquition, retension and calculation of target tracking data, specially when condition is not appropriate. The sensor is easy to calibrate with the use of soft keys and menu on the multifunction display and compass alignment to COG.
- Pathfinder Smart Heading Sensor
- Part Number: E12102
- Fast, Stable & Accurate Heading Data
- Improves Stability of Radar/Chart Overlay
- Enhanced Performance of MARPA
- Improves Target Acquisition
- Retention & Calculation of Tracking Target Data
- Easy to Install & Calibrate
- Easy Compass Alignment to COG
The Raymarine E12102 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Raymarine E12102 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Raymarine E12102 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Raymarine Pathfinder Smart Heading Sensor