Technical Features for RayMarine Raymarine CP370 Digital Sonar Module
The Raymarine E70297 module with digital sonar type provides increased resolution and deeper depth performance of up to 5000 feet. The dual frequency sonar provides 200kHz range for coastal fishing and 50kHz range for offshore.
The E70297 has automatical adjusts and adapts for a clear image of fish and bottom structure. It is compatible with a broad range of 600 and 1000 watt transducers.
- Digital Sonar Module
- Part Number: E70297
- ClearPulse™ Signal Processing
- Clear Image of Fish w/ Depth Upto 5000'
- Waterproofing Standard IPX6
- 12V / 24V DC Nominal Supply Voltage
- 32 W Maximum Power
For Raymarine Models:
- Multi Fuctional Display : - Current a-Series, c-Series, e-Series & gS-Series
- Widescreen Display : - Legacy E Series Classic, C Series & E Series
- Transducers : - In-Hull, Transom Mount & Through-Hull
The Raymarine CP370 Digital Sonar Module has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Raymarine CP370 Digital Sonar Module with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like 12 Degree Tilted Element, 20 Degree Tilted Element, and Bronze Thru-Hull w/ Fairing Block for the Raymarine CP370 Digital Sonar Module. The Raymarine CP370 Digital Sonar Module is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Raymarine CP370 Digital Sonar Module