Technical Features for RayMarine Raymarine Wireless Multi Analog Display
The Raymarine T112-916 is a wireless multi analog display for the Micronet system which shows apparent or true wind speed and direction along with CH/VMG, GPS and heading information. It is waterproof, submersible to 10m and is lightweight and easy to configure.
The T112-916 includes backlighting upto 3 levels and is solar powered with 300 hours autonomy. It receives data via wireless link and has unique combination of display formats.
- Wireless Multi Analog Display
- Backlighting Upto 3 Levels
- Solar Powered w/ 300 Hours Autonomy
- Receives Data Via Wireless Link
- Fully Waterproof
- Submersible To 10m
- Large 14mm (0.56") Digits
- Apparent/ True Wind Speed & Direction
- w/ CH/VMG, GPS and Heading Information
- Lightweight & Simple to Configure
- Compatible w/ Other Manufacturers Via NMEA
Raymarine Wireless Multi Analog Display