Technical Features for RayMarine Raymarine CP470 CHIRP™ Sonar Module
The Raymarine E70298 module with digital sonar which brings best-in-class target separation and high resolution CHIRP sonar.
It target fish, identify bait, and track the sea floor down to 10,000' (3,000M) with two adjustable CHIRP sonar channels.
The CP470 sonar module has automatical adjusts and adapts for a clear image of fish and bottom structure. It is compatible with airmar wide
- Digital Sonar Module
- Part Number: E70298
- CHIRP Sonar Module
- Clear Image of Fish w/ Depth Upto 10,000'
- Waterproofing Standard IPX6
- Stunning Detail & Clarity
- Automatic Transducer Identification
- w/ Airmar Xducer ID
- Airmar Wide Beam Transducer Compatible
- Automatic Sonar Optimisation
- 12V / 24V DC Nominal Supply Voltage
- 30.6 W Maximum Power
For Raymarine Models:
- Multi Fuctional Display : - Current a-Series, c-Series, e-Series & gS-Series
- Widescreen Display : - Legacy E Series Classic, C Series & E Series
- Transducers : - In-Hull, Transom Mount & Through-Hull
The Raymarine CP470 CHIRP Sonar Module has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Raymarine CP470 CHIRP Sonar Module with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Raymarine CP470 CHIRP Sonar Module is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Raymarine CP470 CHIRP™ Sonar Module