Technical Features for RayMarine Navionics Platinum Plus Boston and New York
Product # CF/674PP (CF Card)
The Navionics Platinum Plus is the multi-dimensional marine chart that contains information of Boston and New York which covers bathymetric details of all north Atlantic canyons from Delaware Bay offshore to Georges Bank and east to 64 °W, Cape Ann to Shark River including US coverage of Lake Champlain and Hudson River up to Catskill. The platinum plus chart offer navigators and fishermen a selection of bonus information beyond the best available navigation charts.
The Platinum Plus marine chart features the panoramic pictures, 3D/2D views with satellite imagery, coast pilot guide, POI, high-definition fishing detail, and more.
Platinum Plus Features:
- Boston & New York Marine Chart
- Covers Bathymetric Details Of All North Atlantic Canyons From Delaware Bay Offshore To Georges Bank
- Improved 3D View
- Contiguous Satellite Photo Overlay
- Brilliant Panoramic Pictures
- High-Definition Fishing Details
- Enhanced Port Services
- Major Coastal Road Networks
- Complete NOAA Coast Pilot
- Tidal & Current Information
For Raymarine Models :
- A Series: A50, A50D, A57D, A70, A70D
- C Series : C120, C70, C80, C120W, C140W, C90W
- E Series : E120W, E140W, E90W
- G Series : GPM400,
- RC Series : RC 400, RC 435, RC 435i
The Navionics CF/674PP(Raymarine) has many exciting features for users of all types. The Navionics CF/674PP(Raymarine) is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Navionics Platinum Plus Boston and New York