Technical Features for RayMarine Navionics Platinum Plus West Great Lakes
Product # CF/900PP (CF Card)
The Navionics Platinum Plus is the multi-dimensional marine chart that contains information of West Great Lakes which covers Michigan, Superior, Huron including Lake of the Woods, Rainy Lake, North Channel, Georgian Bay, Green Bay and Lake Winnebago. The platinum plus chart offer navigators and fishermen a selection of bonus information beyond the best available navigation charts.
The Platinum Plus marine chart features the panoramic pictures, 3D/2D views with satellite imagery, coast pilot guide, POI, high-definition fishing detail, and more.
Platinum Plus Features:
- West Great Lakes Marine Chart
- Covers Michigan, Superior, Huron including Lake of the Woods, Rainy Lake & North Channel
- Improved 3D View
- Contiguous Satellite Photo Overlay
- Brilliant Panoramic Pictures
- High-Definition Fishing Details
- Enhanced Port Services
- Major Coastal Road Networks
- Complete NOAA Coast Pilot
- Tidal & Current Information
For Raymarine Models :
- A Series: A50, A50D, A57D, A70, A70D
- C Series : C120, C70, C80, C120W, C140W, C90W
- E Series : E120W, E140W, E90W
- G Series : GPM400,
- RC Series : RC 400, RC 435, RC 435i
The Navionics CF/900PP(Raymarine) has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Navionics CF/900PP(Raymarine) with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Navionics CF/900PP(Raymarine) is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Navionics Platinum Plus West Great Lakes