Technical Features for RayMarine Navionics Classic - Upper Chesapeake
Product # NC/US822L
The Navionics NC/US822L 2-dimensional marine Classic chart contains information of Upper Chesapeake including Canal and Delaware City to Smith Island and the Potomac River. The Navionics Classic charts provide genuine cartography that's clear and easy to read at all zoom levels, ideal for older generation chartplotters not compatible with Gold Charts.
The Classic charts features new large size coverage areas to afford the best available, up-to-date detail to the widest range of Classic compatible models. It also features Depth contours, spot soundings, port plans, port service guides, navigation aids, and more.
- Upper Chesapeake Classic Marine Chart
- Covers Upper Chesapeake Including Canal & Delaware City To Smith Island & Potomac River
- Provides Genuine Cartography
- Clear & Easy To Read At All Zoom Levels
- Depth Contours & Spot Soundings
- Large-Size Coverage Areas
- Port Plans & Port Service Guides
- Navigation Aids
- Older Generation Chartplotters Compatible
For Raymarine Models :
The Navionics NC/US822L(Raymarine) has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Navionics NC/US822L(Raymarine) with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Navionics NC/US822L(Raymarine) is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Navionics Classic - Upper Chesapeake