Technical Features for RayMarine Navionics Classic - Cape Cod-Montauk
Product # NC/US826L
The Navionics NC/US826L 2-dimensional marine Classic chart contains information of Cape Cod-Montauk including Duxbury and Plymouth, MA to Connecticut River, Block Island, Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket and from Hashamomuck Beach on north shore of Long Island to Shinnecock Inlet on south shore of Long Island. The Navionics Classic charts provide genuine cartography that's clear and easy to read at all zoom levels, ideal for older generation chartplotters not compatible with Gold Charts.
The Classic charts features new large size coverage areas to afford the best available, up-to-date detail to the widest range of Classic compatible models. It also features Depth contours, spot soundings, port plans, port service guides, navigation aids, and more.
- Cape Cod-Montauk Classic Marine Chart
- Covers Cape Cod-Montauk Including Duxbury & Plymouth, MA To Connecticut River
- Provides Genuine Cartography
- Clear & Easy To Read At All Zoom Levels
- Depth Contours & Spot Soundings
- Large-Size Coverage Areas
- Port Plans & Port Service Guides
- Navigation Aids
- Older Generation Chartplotters Compatible
For Raymarine Models :
The Navionics NC/US826L(Raymarine) has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Navionics NC/US826L(Raymarine) with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Navionics NC/US826L(Raymarine) is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Navionics Classic - Cape Cod-Montauk