Technical Features for RayMarine FLIR M-324 NTSC Thermal Camera
The Flir 432-0003-05-00 is a premium line of maritime thermal night vision systems. Its a powerful, flexible, and built to last, award winning M-Series camera. This camera uses the cutting-edge ethernet connectivity for easy installation, control, and interface with other on-board electronics. The rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure provides a continuous 360 Degree pan and +/-90 degree tilt field of regard for horizon-to-horizon visibility.
The 432-0003-05-00 is easy to install, integrate, and operate.It is available with a variety of sensors and resolutions to meet a wide range of maritime navigation, collision avoidance, security, search and rescue needs.
Product # 432-0003-05-00
- NTSC Thermal Camera
- 320 x 240 Pixel
- Crystal Clear Video Clarity
- Clearer, Most Detailed Thermal Imagery
- More Than Double The Detection Range
- Optional Lowlight TV Camera
- Color On-Screen Symbology
- 360 Degree Continuous Pan & +/-90 Degree Tilt
- Fully Marinized For Survivability In Maritime Environments
- Automatic Window Heaters Keeps The Optics Free Of Ice
- 2X E-Zoom Functions For Super Performance
- Standard Video Signal Displays On Any Monitor w/ An Auxiliary Video Input
The Flir 432-0003-05-00 has many exciting features for users of all types. The Flir 432-0003-05-00 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
FLIR M-324 NTSC Thermal Camera