Technical Features for RayMarine Raymarine T303 Thermal Camera 30Hz US Only
The Raymarine T303 320 x 240 thermal night vision camera 30Hz US only is a powerful navigation tool used by coast guards, and Governmental agencies around the world for its world wide known excellence. It features superior FLIR technology and high resolution optics, which gives great thermal detail, and a long detection range using new FLIR Tau imaging core for best-in-class sensitivity and clarity. It helps navigate safely, and see obstructions, buoys, and other vessels in total darkness.
The T303 features 2X electronic zoom with 30Hz refresh rate for smoother imaging of moving objects. Its selectable color options let you optimize the image for best viewing under any lighting condition and it also supports white-hot, black-hot, red-hot, and color imaging too. This powerful night vision system assures you the piece of mind.
Product # E32145
- Thermal Night Vision Camera
- 320 x 240 Pixels
- 2X E-Zoom Functions
- Mount Gimbal Ball-Up Or Down For Added Flexibility
- Simple To Install & Easy To Control
- Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE)
- Automatic Window Heaters
- Fully Waterproof IPX6 Rated Pan & Tilt Enclosure
- 360x Continuous Panning & +/- 90x Tilt For Uninterrupted Horizon-to-Horizon Viewing
- Programmable "Home" Position Returns The Camera To A Designated Postion w/ 1 Touch
- Automatic Parking Mode
- Returns The Camera Home & Shields Lenses When Switched Off
- Surveillance Mode Scans Automatically
- In Front Of The Vessel Or In A Designated Zone
- On-Screen Icons For Camera Orientation, Configuration & Status
- Optional SeaTalkhs Joystick Control Units
The Raymarine T303 has many exciting features for users of all types. See the Raymarine T303 product video and gallery images above for more details. The Raymarine T303 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Raymarine T303 Thermal Camera 30Hz US Only