Technical Features for RayMarine Raymarine AIS950 Class A Transceiver
The Raymarine AIS950 is a Class A automatic identification system receiver ideal for commercial vessels, public safety vessels, or private yachts for enhanced capabilities and fast update rate. The AIS950 is certified for installation on both SOLAS and sub-SOLAS class vessels. It features high-contrast integrated LCD display and keypad with easy-to-use interface that makes all the features and functions easily accessible. The integrated alarm buzzer helps you to keep alerted to vital information.
The AIS950 is equipped with GPS receiver for time synchronization whereas the three AIS receivers ensures maximum target reception even in congested waterways. It has 7 serial data ports (4 bidirectional) for connecting to Raymarine and 3rd party navigation systems as well as other shipboard peripherals, like DGPS receivers, gyrocompasses, and ECDIS systems.
- AIS950 Class A Transceiver
- One-Box Design w/ Easy To Use Interface
- Mono-Chrome LCD
- 240 x 128 LED Backlit
- High Visibility
- Supports AIS Text & Safety Related Messages
- Class A Engine
- Delivers High Class Performance
- Highly Reliable
- Includes Trunnion & Panel Mounting Kits
- Data Interface Connections
- RS232 38.4k Baud Bi-Directional (PC Connection)
- IEC61162-2 Bi-Directional Interfaces x 3
- IEC61162-1/2 Sensor Inputs x 3
- DGPS Correction Data Input (ITU-R M.823-2)
- NMEA2000 For AIS Data & GPS Position
- Operating Voltage Of 10.8V To 31.2 DC
- Includes Programming Fee
The RayMarine E70050 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your RayMarine E70050 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The RayMarine E70050 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Raymarine AIS950 Class A Transceiver