Technical Features for RayMarine FLIR M324XP Thermal Imager 320X240
The Flir 432-0003-05-00S is a premium line of maritime thermal night vision systems. Its a powerful, flexible, and built to last, award winning M-Series camera. This camera uses the cutting-edge ethernet connectivity for easy installation, control, and interface with other on-board electronics. The rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure provides a continuous 360 Degree pan and +/-90 degree tilt field of regard for horizon-to-horizon visibility.
The 432-0003-05-00S is easy to install, integrate, and operate.It is available with a variety of sensors and resolutions to meet a wide range of maritime navigation, collision avoidance, security, search and rescue needs.
Product # 432-0003-05-00S
- NTSC Thermal Camera
- 320 x 240 Pixel
- Crystal Clear Video Clarity
- Clearer, Most Detailed Thermal Imagery
- More Than Double The Detection Range
- Optional Lowlight TV Camera
- Color On-Screen Symbology
- 360 Degree Continuous Pan & +/-90 Degree Tilt
- Fully Marinized For Survivability In Maritime Environments
- Automatic Window Heaters Keeps The Optics Free Of Ice
- 2X E-Zoom Functions For Super Performance
- Standard Video Signal Displays On Any Monitor w/ An Auxiliary Video Input
The M324XP Thermal Imager 320X240 has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your M324XP Thermal Imager 320X240 with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The M324XP Thermal Imager 320X240 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
FLIR M324XP Thermal Imager 320X240